It’s game time…
Black Friday has arrived, and Cyber Monday is just around the proverbial corner.
In this blog post and the video below, I’m going to lay out a Holiday Campaign for Sponsored Brand Ads, that you can create over the weekend to help you on Cyber Monday and throughout the remaining holiday sales season.
I’m going to create a Holiday Gift Idea page. This is easy to do by following these steps:
- Have your graphic designer create a basic header that showcases all of your giftable products, with your logo.
- Craft your headline. (The Entourage Headline Creator is a great free resource for this.) Locate the ‘Christmas’ headline creator section. Choose your “fill-in” headline.
- Create your Main Image. Giftify your Main Image (i.e. put a bow on it) .
- Choose up to three products following this suggested criteria…
- a) highest reviews,
- b) highest CTR%,
- c) highest conversion percentage,
- d) determine if these products are ‘giftable’.
- Choose keywords, bid and match type.
- a) find the words that online shoppers are using to buy gifts (Check your Search Term Report, or better yet, use PPC Entourage and check Search Term Expansion – follow the steps outlined in the video.)
- b) try using your main keyword + the word ‘gift’ to find giftable keywords for your niche.
So, there you have the template for setting up your Holiday Sponsored Brand Ads campaigns.
I encourage everyone to set up some new Sponsored Brand holiday ads after watching the video. It’s easy to do and could mean more sales throughout the holiday season.
P.S. There’s a two part workshop coming up that I’m hosting – it is 100% free, and 100% action. This is no fluff, and no pitch (just straight up value where we work together to create killer Sponsored Brand ads). Session 1 is Jan 6th at 1pm EST. Click here to register.
Michael Zagare is a serial entrepreneur, a recovering physical therapist, and the founder of PPC Entourage.
Mike has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge in all things Amazon, and loves sharing that knowledge with other sellers to help them take steps towards personal and financial freedom.
Latest posts by Mike Zagare (see all)
- Amazon PPC Tips for Spring and Summer Products - March 29, 2019
- How to Minimize the Impact of Returns on Your Profit Margins - March 14, 2019
- What To Look For in an Amazon Sponsored Products Management Company - March 7, 2019